Honda EB2200ITAN 2200W 120/240V Super Quiet Inverter Generator w/ CO-MINDER
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Proprietary iAVR power feature minimizes voltage fluctuations and allows for 10 seconds above maximum rating
Honda has an unmatched reputation for reliable generators that offer dependable start and run time
GFCI AND NEUTRAL BOND
The EB series generators are OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full GFCI circuit protection on all receptacles
Consistent power is possible with technologies like CycloConverter, DAVR, and iAVR voltage regulators
Honda's superior technology, with features such as Eco Throttle® and Auto Throttle®, result in superior fuel efficiency
Honda's legendary Industrial Series generators have earned a reputation in the construction and rental industries for their incredibly rugged reliability.
All EB Series Honda Generators have full generator GFCI circuit protection and neutral bond protection for OSHA-regulated job sites, and they're all backed by Honda's commercial use warranties
The EB2200i operates up to 8.1 hours using only one tank. The reason? Honda's exclusive Eco Throttle system maximizes fuel efficiency. It allows the engine to adjust up and down to produce only the power you need. The result is a more fuel efficient, quieter generator.
- The EB2200i delivers 10percent more power than the previous EB2000 - enabling you to power more of what you need, in the same lightweight, compact package.
- The EB2200i can operate a wide variety of industrial tools, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- CO-MINDER continuously monitors carbon monoxide (CO) levels. It automatically shuts down the generator before detected CO levels near the generator become dangerously high.
- GXR120 delivers exceptionally quiet, smooth, fuel-efficient performance in a small, lightweight package. Honda's GXR120 also delivers superb durability and reliability.
- The EB2200i has full GFCI protection. It's OSHA Compliant, making it ideal for jobsite applications.
- Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. Our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2200i operates at 48 to 57 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
- Weighing just over 47 pounds, the EB2200i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda's inverter technology.
- Thanks to our exclusive Eco Throttle System, the EB2200i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 3.2 to 8.1 hours on a single tank, depending on the load.
- A bigger oil filler opening, longer spout, and larger oil drain gutter make for easier and cleaner oil changes.
- The “Fuel Off" position allows the engine to continue to run until the majority of the fuel in the carburetor is consumed and the engine shuts off. This helps prevent stale fuel issues and is useful when storing the generator.
- It's the little things that show a product's quality and durability. Like the stamped metal recoil rope insert on the EB2200i - reducing potential damage to the body of the generator. Or the increased ventilation area, resulting in improved cooling of key components. Or the improved stator/rotor configuration, using some of the highest quality and most powerful magnets available.
- Meets USDA standards for areas where spark arrestors are required for operation.
- Super quiet, lightweight and fuel-efficient
- OSHA worksite compliant
- Inverter: stable power for sensitive equipment and electronics
- CO-MINDER: advanced carbon monoxide detection system
What's in The Box
- 121cc 2200W 120/240V Super Quiet Inverter Generator w/ CO-MINDER
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Output||120V 2200W max. (18.3A), 1800W rated (15A)|
|Receptables||20A 125V Duplex|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.95 Gallons|
|Run Time per Tankful||3.2 hr at rated load, 8.1 hr at 1/4 load|
|Noise Level||57 dB(A) at rated load 48 dB(A) at 1/4 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20 x 11.4 x 16.7 in|
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.